mardi 15 mai 2012

Visites du cimetière du Père-Lachaise ...

Découvrez les aspects ésotériques,fantastiques et romantiques
du cimetière du Père-Lachaise, comme ces visiteurs ...
Visites conférences sur demande.
Come discover the esoteric and romantic aspects of this legendary cemetary.

commentaire sur une visite : http://www.place-to-be.fr/index.php/livres/44-livres/8153-reportage-a-la-decouverte-des-vampires-du-pere-lachaise-par-les-editions-jai-lu-et-jacques-sirgent.html

18 commentaires:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    I got mine from Mia Garret . My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
    *They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

    *email: int.hackers002@gmail.com
    *you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have tried many services but always get ripped off without getting noting in return,but a colleague at work introduced me to this loyal man of his word guy, albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail.com This guy totally amazed me as he produced an end to my long wanting task within 6 hours i was viewing everything my partner been doing on her phone lately because i seems to lost her attention. he even gain me access on deleted conversations.But i'm finally happy and proud to introduce you to this new generation tech guy that can get you on any device you need access to from my own personal experience, his the best have ever met doing this, because he knows what he does and totally understood my request you can contact him anytime tell him I referred you. He dose most kind of hacking job. Recovery lost money from scammer and all.

    His Whatassp No: +31684181827
    Telegram: +31687920980

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wafaahack@gmail.com oder whatsApp: +32460224954 ist ein professionelles Hacking-Team weltweit, wir erledigen Ihre Arbeit in weniger als 24 Stunden. Wir bieten die folgenden Dienstleistungen und mehr an;
    * HACKEN SIE IN WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, E-MAIL-BOX, INSTAGRAM, TEXTNACHRICHTEN ETC.
    * ALLGEMEINES TELEFONHACKING UND SPIONEN,
    * ERHALTEN SIE IHR GELD VON BETRÜGERN.
    * KOSTENLOSES BITCOIN LADEN UND PAYPAL LOADING, WIR TEILEN AUF %.
    * MOBILTELEFON-MONITOR/HACK.
    * HACKEN, UPGRADE UND ÄNDERN SIE UNIVERSITÄTSGRADES.
    * HACKEN SIE IN JEDE BANK-WEBSITE UND ÜBERWEISEN SIE GELD.
    * HACKEN SIE IN DIE DATENBANK DER WEBSITE JEDER UNTERNEHMEN.
    * HACKEN SIE IN DIE WEBSITE-DATENBANK EINER REGIERUNGSAGENTUR.
    * HACKEN SIE IN JEDES DATENBANKSYSTEM UND GEWÄHREN SIE Admin-Privilegien.
    * GEHACKTES PAYPAL-KONTO KAUFEN.
    * WORDPRESS-BLOGS HACKEN.
    * SERVER-CASHED-HACK.
    * KAUFEN SIE EINEN VERIFIZIERTEN UND ECHTEN INTERNATIONALEN REISEPASS FÜR ALLE LÄNDER IHRER WAHL.
    * WIR HELFEN BEI GELDWÄSCHE IN ALLE LÄNDER.
    * Unauffindbare IP und vieles mehr....
    * Wir können VERLORENE DATEIEN UND DOKUMENTE wiederherstellen, egal wie lange sie verschwunden sind.
    HINWEIS:
    Wenn Sie einen Kunden aufgrund einer früheren für Sie erledigten Arbeit an uns verweisen, haben Sie die Chance, dass ein Hacking Ihrer Wahl kostenlos durchgeführt wird.
    Mit unseren E-Books und Online-Tutorials können wir Ihnen auch Folgendes beibringen
    * Hacken und verwenden Sie eine Kreditkarte, um online einzukaufen.
    * Überwachen Sie alle Telefon- und E-Mail-Adressen.
    * Hacken Sie Android und iPhones.
    * Tippen Sie auf den Anruf der Leute und überwachen Sie ihre Gespräche.
    * Abfangen von E-Mail und SMS.
    Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie uns unter wafaahack@gmail.com oder whatsApp: +32460224954.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I was taken advantage of during my investment into cryptocurrency as I fell into the wrong hands and $40,000 was stolen from me in bitcoin. I almost gave up as I was told it was not not traceable neither is it possible to recover then I saw an article about a technology guru named Dennis Walker .. I contacted him and worked with him and to my surprise he was able to recover $32,580 I was so happy I decided to share this for anyone who might be in need of such assistance please write him on DENNISDFIXER at gm ail. com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Kidney donor needed urgently, My client is urgently in need of a kidney transplant, If interested to sell contact here on my what'sApp number +4915219253693 Or Email: kidneydeal@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Introducing our newly designed super intelligent specially programmed blank ATM cards that can be used at any ATM machines around you in different countries that you find yourself in and withdraw cash, Also these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards ,we sell the original cards with documents to validate our transactions, the card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $4,000 and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists and withdrawal limits of each of our cards:


    limit of $ 2500 per day cost $ 150
    limit of $3000 per day cost $250.
    limit of $5000 per day cost $350.
    limit of $7000 per day cost $450.
    limit of $10000 per day cost $550.
    limit of $12000 per day cost $650.
    limit of $ 10,000 per day cost $ 650
    limit of $ 20,000 per day cost $ 1,200
    limit of $ 35,000 per day cost $ 1,900
    limit of $ 50,000 per day cost $ 2,700
    limit of $ 100,000 per day cost $ 5,200

    we base in USA and other countries_Contact us via email smoothhackers006@gmail.com Whatsap +16572677149

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialties and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,


    • SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    • SCHOOL GRADES

    • IOS/OS

    • CREDIT SCORES

    • BANK ACCOUNTS

    • SPOUSES PHONE

    Our special agents are five star rated agents that specializes in the following, and will specially be assigned to you for a special job well DONE.

    • WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    • CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    • MONEY FLIPPING

    • CRIMINAL RECORDS

    • BTC RECOVERY

    • BTC MINING

    • BTC INVESTMENT

    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    We’re always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W

    TECHNECHHACKS
    2021©️All Right Reserved

    RépondreSupprimer

  10. Potřebujete podnikatelskou a naléhavou půjčku pro osobní potřebu?
    20 000 Kč až 2 500 000 Kč. Přímý věřitel vám poskytne okamžitou půjčku. Jste v situaci, kdy si opravdu potřebujete půjčit peníze? Zavolejte hned a získejte rychlou půjčku pro každého, kdo je schopen splácet. Zaměstnanci, důchodci, podnikatelé, zaměstnanci na částečný úvazek, rodiče na mateřské dovolené, studenti, úřad práce. Ať už je to půjčka, směnka, konsolidace, exekuce, oddlužení, firma, dům nebo prostě nemáte peníze. Položku registru nevyřešíme. Máme pro vás jedinečnou a bezkonkurenční nabídku, kterou oceníte. Nabízíme rychlý přístup a solidní jednání:obermajerjosef701@gmail.com whatsapp +420723117429

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit balance to any amount, Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks, Bitcoin mining, DMV database, Access and Hack your spouse/partner phone & social media, Monitor your colleague and a lot more, search no further. just contact him he is very reliable in his job Email: wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: (+) 1 807/ 234/ 0428

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello, my name is Evans Dominique from the United States am here to give a testimonial on how I met one of the best Hacker so far on my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard Brixton. I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieval my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given to me. so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I'm here to testify about (GCW) ghostchampionwizard (at) gmail (dot) com

    Have you lost hope of ever recovering your money from scam brokers ?? I have good news for you and yes it is 97% possible for you to recover

    your money through binary cash refund (WGCH)but to do this you need an expert, I lost over 116,000$ to a fake Israeli broker and I lost all hope of

    ever making profit through binary trading until I met an awesome recovery team who introduced me to (WGCH)..and to recover any lost money to any Cryptocurrency I was able to recover my money and with an amazing recovery team guidance I have been able to make profits after recovering my lost funds You can contact:ghostchampionwizard (at) Gmail (dot) com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. How do you feel about investing online? If you are not sure of your answer, then let me show you why you can invest with us @ marketplus247 . Com.
    * We at Marketplus offer low fee percentage
    * We at Marketplus offer no personal relationship with our clients
    * You have more options to monitoring your investment in real time.
    * Our system is more controlled and flexible
    * Fast and easy to invest
    * You will have access to online tools thereby providing valuable informations which help to optimize access.
    You can start now to invest in the right trading platform by visiting our website now @ Marketplus247 . C o m . INVEST AND GAIN.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What would I have done without your help Mr White? I am most grateful and I am writing a review for you with a grateful heart. Thanks for helping me getting my life back together and especially helping me to clear my credit debts that my wife had maxed out and even more thanks for helping get the proof I need to go through with the courts. My wife has always been a cheater and I never would have had helped without you, she would have took away my children and all my money. If you are looking to hire a good cyber genius he is the man for you and you contact him here WHITEHATSTECH AT GMAIL DOT COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOBs @ We offer professional hacking services,we offer the following services;
    -University grades changing
    -Bank accounts hack
    -Erase criminal records hack
    -Facebook hack
    -Twitters hack
    -email accounts hack
    -Grade Changes hack
    Contact us on whatsapp + 1 681 532 3704
    Email- n17833408@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I would strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. They are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on info@albertgonzalezwizard.online / Whatsapp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    RépondreSupprimer